Inside Sales Representative
Perform duties to quote and sell products and services to new and existing customers; interact with other departments to ensure delivery of products and services in keeping with customer specifications; confer with customers to verify satisfaction with results; work within the limits of standard or accepted practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue by soliciting and booking orders
- Communicate with prospective customers to understand and interpret customer requirements and explain types of products provided by Company.
- Work with the third party Sales Rep organization to develop new customers as Growth customers.
- Work with the Sales Support team to amend orders as required; validate delivery schedules and shipment methods, and support any customer support requested in the processing of the order.
- Confer with customers to verify satisfaction with product or to resolve any complaints and concerns.
- Submit periodic sales activity reports.
- Respond to inquiries providing information related to products, pricing, delivery and availability.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years selling microelectronic products
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen.
- Positive, “can do” approach
- Track record of meeting sales goals
- Proven sales skills including closing skills, prospecting skills, relationship building, and persistence
- Knowledge of the microelectronics market
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Problem solving ability
Salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.