Wafer Processing Engineer - Summer Internship
Micross Advanced Interconnect Technology is seeking a knowledgeable, self-motivated physical science or engineering student for an internship with our Process Engineering team. The internship will require extensive hands-on wafer processing in our cleanroom facilities with the successful candidate performing any of the following: wet processing, thin film depositions (sputter, e-beam, and/or PECVD), dry etching, and electroplating. The successful candidate should have some knowledge of wafer processes and basic device processing steps. Experience with material characterization, metrology measurements, data recording, and data presentation/summation is a plus.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures;
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals;
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit;
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees;
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Rising senior in a B.S physical science or engineering program or B.S. working toward an advanced degree.
- Excellent hands-on laboratory skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC proficiency is a must
- Working knowledge of Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
- Cleanroom experience required
- wafer processing experience is a plus
Due to Micross AIT’s business and ITAR-registration status, successful candidates must be US citizens or US permanent resident.
If you are interested in gaining valuable semiconductor processing experience, working in a dynamic, back-end-of-line wafer processing facility focused on advanced packaging and interconnect technologies, please apply.