Process jobs through the Lead Attach department which includes using semi-automated and manual equipment, complete production paperwork and transact in ERP database.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Place lead wires on semiconductors using tweezers.·
- Operate bonding or lead attach equipment that bonds lead wires to semiconductors or trims and forms lead wires.
- In-process visual inspection of parts (chips, cracks, marking).
- Manual dipping components in solder with attention to coverage and thickness.
- Complete paperwork and enter information in the ERP database.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist other team members as needed.
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year semiconductor/electronics production experience preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to sit at a work station for 8 hours, walk to other stations in the department, visual acuity, reach with hands/arms, manual dexterity to handle small components while wearing gloves and an ESD (electro static dissipative) wrist strap.
- Use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) ESD lab coat, nitrile gloves, finger cots and safety glasses.
Micross is an ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) facility. All candidates must be a US Person defined as a US citizen or permanent resident.