Quality Assurance Inspector
Job Summary: Verify that all processing and quality requirements as specified on the customer drawings and production traveler have been met.
- Read/follow written and verbal instructions.
- Perform all visual and mechanical inspections of incoming, solderability test and production parts using a microscope, optical comparators, ring magnifiers and/or calipers.
- Complete inspection documents and other collection documentation.
- Perform and document specialized testing.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Work in a team environment.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- The responsibilities of this position are subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) Export Control Laws.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year manufacturing experience in a technical environment.
- Familiarity with AS9100, J-STD-001 is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to sit at a work station for 8 hours, walk to other stations in the department, visual acuity, reach with hands/arms, manual dexterity to handle small components while wearing gloves and an ESD (electro static dissipative) wrist strap.
- Use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) ESD lab coat, nitrile gloves, finger cots and safety glasses.