This position must achieve high levels of cleanliness through regular cleaning schedules. Must provide clean, sanitary, comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the employees and visitors. The Custodian promotes sanitary conditions which prevent the spread of infection and odors. This requires more attention to detail and following procedures than a typical Housekeeping position. Working within the limits of standard methods and procedures is essential.
- Maintains facility appearance to uncompromised levels of cleanliness through regular cleaning schedules, informs the Facility Manager of all activities and any needs prior to shift’s end
- Follows detailed cleaning procedures for daily schedules
- Clean building floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming
- Requires working in damp, dusty and dirty areas. Must clean human waste and other bodily fluids as required
- Stock break room and bathroom supplies (paper, coffee, tea, sugar, etc.…) as needed. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, and bathroom items
- Gather and empty trash and recycled cardboard on a daily basis
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment
- Move and arrange furniture
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to manufacturer specifications
- Clean carpets, polish floors
- Deep clean floors as required
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor, such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken glass or windows, missing nuts or screws, etc.…
- Set-up arrange and remove decorations, tables, chairs and ladders to prepare facilities for events such as customer/employee events or meetings
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies using wheeled carts or by hand as needed
- Use safety precautions in all Housekeeping services
- Must be self-motivated and adapt to change very quickly
- Previous Janitorial experience requiredS
- General construction skills: framing, texture, painting, tile work, etc. preferred
- The Housekeeper will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule as needed
- Must be able to move continuously and during work hours and able to lift and or carry 50 pounds
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About Silicon Turnkey Solutions:
Silicon Turnkey Solutions, Inc. (STS) (www.sts-usa.com) was recently acquired by Micross Components and is seeking to further strengthen its management team. STS is a recognized development partner in the hi-rel semiconductor market, primarily to fabricators, program contractors and product developers servicing the aerospace, military and ultra-performance commercial markets. The company integrates electrical test, environmental test, mechanical engineering, package design and assembly expertise to develop and deliver leading edge semiconductor components (FPGA’s, ASICS, RF….) and associated modules that are capable of operating in extreme environments at the highest levels of reliability and performance.
Micross Components (www.micross.com) is a leading global provider of distributed and specialty electronic components for military, space, medical, and demanding industrial applications. Operating as a single source for high reliability and state-of-the-art electronics, Micross’ solutions range from bare die and wafer processing to advanced and custom modules, component modifications and related interconnect offerings. The company’s private equity owners, Insight Equity, (www.insightequity.com) are ambitious to grow their investment, both organically and through further acquisition.
STS operates in Milpitas, CA, reporting to the Micross corporate HQ in Orlando, FL. STS is a dynamic and creative organization with a highly skilled work-force and a strong “can-do” culture.
Micross is an ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) facility. All candidates must be a US Person defined as a US citizen or permanent resident.