Facilities HVAC Maintenance Technician
The Technician will focus on learning maintenance in a building which houses both office space and back end of line (BEOL) semiconductor processing cleanrooms, both Class 100 and Class 1000. This position will support and work alongside the Facilities team. This position will participate in periodic maintenance and repair for various building facilities like air handling units, DI water systems, etc., as well as typical building maintenance tasks in the office and conference room areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on equipment maintenance in a BEOL facility
- Participate and execute periodic maintenance events for facilities
- Organize work areas and inventory spares
- Employ standard troubleshooting protocols for electrical, mechanical and HVAC issues, including pumps, motors and controls
- Ability to read diagrams and schematics is a plus
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- US citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required
- Completed an Associate’s Degree level program or equivalent experience
- Willingness and ability to complete hands-on, mechanical work
- Excellent hands-on mechanical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to collect and summarize information in EXCEL tables
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Pay commensurate with experience