Perform duties to assist in developing new process procedures for new products and equipment; set up, maintain and repair a range of automated and manual production equipment used to process semiconductors; maintain records on production equipment, working within the limits of standard methods and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in Burn-in equipment chambers, powers supplies and drivers.
- Hands on experience on debugging PCB boards, device sockets and component level failures.
- Troubleshooting on hardware and equipment failures.
- Experience in Calibration of temperature modules.
- Experience in using Test apparatus and Lab equipment such as oscilloscope, DVM, multi meters, thermometer and signal generators.
- Assist engineer for various level of Burn-in activities
- Good soldering skills
- Cable and harness assembly experience for neat and efficient cable routing for various projects
- Knowledge about basic safety rules and maintains a clean, organized work area
- Knowledge in MS Excel
- Flexible to work with various projects
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain calibration of all equipment.
- Keep the work space organized and equipped with supplies and fixtures.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Five years industrial experience in the semiconductor equipment, medical/laboratory instrumentation or equivalent
- AS degree in Electronics, or equivalent
- Due to export control/trusted supplier rules) must be a US. person