Production Operator (Swing Shift)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
This is Swing Shift (3:30pm to 12:00am)
Support test engineers in testing semiconductor parts and electronic components (such as resistors, capacitors, and integrated circuits) by using test fixtures and electronic test equipment.
Collect, enter, and interpret data using MS Excel spreadsheet.
Setup test fixture and electronic test equipment, such as power supplies and digital multi-meters.
Handle and test tiny electronic components in different degrees of temperatures using a temperature forcing system.
Troubleshoot basic electronic test setup.
Follow operational documents or travelers and ensure quantity reports are accurate and complete.
Other projects as they arise.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform daily clean-up of work areas and apparatus
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Minimum high school diploma, technical education/training is a big plus.
Hands-on working experienced in the field of electronics and semiconductor industry, especially semiconductor testing.
Knowledge of basic MS Excel spreadsheets.
Basic understanding of electronics and basic electronics equipment.
Understanding of basic PCB board and/or soldering is a plus.
Good communication and written skills.
Be able to follow instructions and execute in a timely manner.
Be able to multitask, working on multiple projects at a time.
Ability to work with internal customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
Experience with microscope
Plating experience preferred but not required
Bench testing experience preferred but not required.
Willing and able to learn.
Due to export control rules, must be a US person.