Inside Sales Administrator
Provide administrative support to the Inside Sales department. Track and expedite open jobs and incoming materials. Coordinate with Production team as needed to respond to customer inquiries.
- Support the Inside Sales team in entering/changing orders, enter quotes and invoice/bill in the ERP database.
- Create contract review forms, file with engineering and quality, and track completion.
- Maintain and file sales order paperwork
- Assist with customer service requests as needed.
- Track open jobs for delivery schedules and notify Inside Sales of new projected ship dates for late jobs.
- Follow up with the Inside Sales team regarding jobs waiting for materials.
- Assist Production Control in expediting jobs scheduled to be shipped past desired due date.
- Coordinate with the Purchasing team to track vendor due dates and expedite as needed.
- Assist in tracking returned material authorizations (RMAs).
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding order status and ship date.
- Work in a team environment.
- The responsibilities of this position are subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) Export Control Laws.
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
- 3 years customer service/inside sales experience in a production environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ERP database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer, keyboard and other office equipment such as phone, fax machine, printer and copier.
- This is primarily a sedentary role however, some standing and bending is required to file documents in filing cabinets.
- Frequently communicates with internal and external customers answering questions and/or providing information by phone, email or in person.