Test Operator (Sun - Tues 6am - 6pm)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all parts and Wafers per Static handling practices
- Observe and comply with all QA and paperwork requirements
- Read all traveller steps and follow instructions
- Load and verify test programs, verify hardware, and test correlation units
- Set up & perform Final electrical test using Thermo-Stream.
- Set up and validate test handlers (Synax & Epson handler)
- Set and perform wafer testing using wafer prober (TSK UF200/UF3000Ex)
- Set and perform package electrical test using ATE handler(Epson & Synax)
- Test all devices and clearly separate good and defective units
- Catalog all apparatus, tools and hardware
- Return unit and hardware to proper areas when completed
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup equipment for production final tests & wafer sort.
- Support testers and handlers
- Maintain test and support equipment
- Perform daily clean-up of work areas and apparatus
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with business partners (e.g. Operations, Sales, Communications, IT, Technical Development and Engineering).
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Must be a US person (due to export control/trusted supplier rules)
- Requires added discipline to understand wafer handling, probe contacts, testing, alignment, handling, and precautionary handling.
- High School, computer classes or equivalent.