Setup Tech/Test Operator (Sun- Tue 6am-6pm)
Offering an opportunity for a growth-oriented person.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to read all traveler steps and follow instructions.
- Load and verify test programs, verify hardware, and test correlation units.
- Set up and validate operation of tester and handlers (Synax & Epson handler).
- Set up & perform Final electrical test of package units using Thermo-Stream.
- Set up probers and perform testing using (TSK UF200/UF3000Ex).
- Familiar with connecting Handler and prober to different testers (Verigy 93k, Teradyne flex).
- Observe and comply with all QA and paperwork requirements.
- Handle all parts and Wafers per Static handling practices.
- Test all devices and clearly separate good and defective units.
- Catalog all apparatus, tools and hardware.
- Return unit and hardware to proper areas when completed.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setup equipment for production final tests & wafer sort.
- Willing to learn and provide maintenance and repairs for different equipment.
- Support testers and handlers.
- Maintain tester and support equipment.
- Perform daily clean-up of work areas and apparatus.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with business partners (e.g. Operations, Sales, Communications, IT, Technical Development and Engineering).
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Must be a US person (due to ITAR compliance).
- Requires added discipline to understand wafer handling, probe contacts, testing, alignment, handling, and precautionary handling.
- High School, computer classes or equivalent.