Provide technical support to the organization by their technical knowledge
Will work closely with management. Insure that all production test goals and performance metrics are met. Provide technical governance to the operators.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reliability Lab
- Provide burn-in upload/download for Xilinx and Enterprise ASIC products (Primary for enterprise and B/U for Xilinx)
- Maintain HTOL job tracking/reporting
- Monitor PM for the HTOL chambers/powers supplies etc.
- Assist with design/build/assemble burn-in hardware for HTOL systems (ovens and chamber-less BI)
- ATE Test Support
- Provide ATE Test support as/when needed for REL or assembled parts
- Audit Preparation Support
- Provide pre-audit preparation support as needed for customers and others
- Perform Burn In uploads and down loads
- Vector translation and driver set up
- Monitor jobs during stress cycles
- Hardware and oven repairs, maintenance and calibration
- Lab set up
- Vector conversion and driver set up
- Burn-In stress testing
- Implement Burn In and HAST test
- Repair driver boards
- Trouble shoot drivers
- Set-up sheet for each new job
- Special Set-up
- Support Engineering Development
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Proactive self-starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision and high capacity to support multiple tasks with varying levels of complexity;
- High level of personal drive and responsiveness with attention to detail;
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills are required
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a citizen of the US (due to export control/trusted supplier rules)
- BS in Engineering, or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Test/Product/Reliability Engineering.
- BSEE degree and semiconductor or technical experience in the Military and Aerospace industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in a test lab environment
- Knowledgeable of electrical test programs for components.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- (Due to export control/trusted supplier rules) must be a US person