Quality Assurance / Doc Control Administrator
- Controls internal processes by auditing other departments: Audit preparation, organize date and time with auditees, documentation and follow-up.
- Controls the ESD (electro static discharge) requirements throughout the whole building, all departments, all people and coordinates ESD with customers and suppliers: ESD-measurements, cleaning requirements, installation of: ESD-protection, floor-mats, control-units, etc.
- Organize the routing of documents throughout the process from conceptualization, approvals, distribution and reconciliation of process or reference documents. Establish and maintain the documentation control system/log.
- Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines.
- Support other quality functions: Calibration-control, Preventive-Maintenance-control, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Internal Quality Management System Audit
- Document Control
- Weekly, monthly and yearly reporting
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
- Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of experience in the field of Semiconductor Industries
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- (Due to export control/trusted supplier rules) must be a US person