Program Management Expeditor Coordinator
Summary: This role resembles the duties of an expeditor planner. Inspect shipments to ensure they meet client design and quality specifications. Meet with clients to establish timetables for deliveries and make adjustments to reflect changes in client schedules. Coordinate deliveries to clients and ensure they arrive on time. Keep records of inventory levels, make sure materials are located in the correct place, and resolve errors. Skills/Specialties include Customer Service, Oral / Verbal Communication.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within semiconductor test environment. Fully comprehend customer technical, quality, documentation and schedule requirements on a given projects. Anticipate potential problems areas during flow of the product that could cause reliability and schedule concern to customer. Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks.
- Support military/ space operation in Irvine, California and STS management team to win new business
- Assist in preparing major DOD and prime contractor proposals and coordinate all the necessary documentations with customer to meet proposal deadlines
- Support all the administrative activities for advanced product group and management to generate new business support. Coordinate business activities between customer and STS management/engineering
- Control customer documentations/ requirements and generate internal documents to translate unique customer requirements for customer and STS manufacturing, engineering/management
- Prepare customer compliant document matrix, presentations, MRR (Manufacturing Reading Reviews), PDR, CDR packaged and coordinate final date package with customer and internal quality/engineering. Plan customer and subcontractor visit with internal management and personnel
- Extensive use of Microsoft office tools and Microsoft project software to plan and track significant program activity
- Perform any unplanned tasks to support customer and internal management, engineering and manufacturing team
- Bachelor degree in Business Admin or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience
- Team player who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, lean environment; prior experience
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office
- Good Communication skills
- Professional attitude
- (Due to export control/trusted supplier rules) must be a US person
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!