Production Support Clerk
Kitting electronic components by gathering parts together in addition to preparing and organizing the paperwork needed for production.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Using the kitting sheet, find and pull parts, verify quantity, the purchase order number and part number.
- Create a Traveler by assigning a job number, logging that number and transferring information manually to the Traveler.
- Enter data into the ERP database.
- Print paperwork and compile the Traveler packet with all paperwork, parts and put in the designated staging area.
- Support the Shipping/Receiving team members as needed.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year semiconductor/electronics production experience preferred.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to read drawings and ERP experience is a plus.
- Able to stand at a work station for 8 hours, walk to other stations in the department, visual acuity, reach with hands/arms, manual dexterity to handle small components while wearing gloves and an ESD (electro static dissipative) wrist strap.
- Use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) ESD lab coat, nitrile gloves, finger cots and safety glasses.
Micross is an ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations) facility. All candidates must be a US Person defined as a US citizen or permanent resident.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!